Update Regarding the HHS Provider Relief Fund Reporting Portal
The HHS Provider Relief Fund (PRF) reporting portal was scheduled to open on 1/15/2021. The PRF Reporting portal’s operability has been delayed; however, you can begin the registration process to access the portal. Below are a few tips regarding the registration process:
- The PRF reporting portal is accessible at https://PRFReporting.hrsa.gov.
- The PRF reporting portal is separate from the application portal. You will not be able to use your Optum ID and password to access the site. You must create a new registration for the PRF reporting portal. You will create a username (in the form of an email) and a password as part of the registration process. The email provided will be used for communications throughout the reporting process.
- You must use the most current versions of Edge, Chrome or Mozilla Firefox to access the portal.
- The registration process will take at least 20 minutes to complete and you must complete the registration process at one time. You cannot save a partial registration. Please note the site will timeout after 15 minutes of inactivity.
- To complete the registration process, you will need the following information:
- Tax ID Number (TIN) (or other number submitted during the application process)
- Business Name of the reporting entity
- Contact information of the person responsible for submitting the report
- Address of the reporting entity
- TIN(s) of subsidiaries
- Payment information for the payments received
- TIN of the entity that received the payment
- Payment amount ( check your bank statement for this number)
- Mode of payment (most were ACH transactions directly to the bank account)
- Check number or ACH Settlement date (the settlement date is the date of the deposit – check your bank statement)
Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) will announce the timeline for submission of the reports when the PRF reporting portal is available.
We will continue to provide updates on the reporting process as more details become available.